Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Is Finally Here

It's strange, but spring always seem to sneak up on me unexpected. Each year, from the official spring day on, I would expect to see green leaves everywhere, but being in Toronto, temperature on March 20 is usually in the negative territory, and often snow can still be seen. Everywhere I look, it would be gray and dull. And then, when I least expect it, boom! Trees are green and flowers blossom everywhere!

Just last week I was looking for some green leaves to photograph but couldn't find any. Today, they are here, there and everywhere. I am glad to see them, although spring always bring with it pollens which makes me feel miserable for a couple of months. This is the time I usually take a lot of pictures until the flowers wither.

Spring also brings the Spring Festival, when most Chinese people would bring offerings to visit and pay respect to the ancestors in cemeteries.


New Life -- Canon T2i & Pentax-M 20mm f4 with CPL. Larger Picture.


Remains of Winter -- T2i & Pentax-M 20mm f4 with CPL. Larger Picture.


Pine Hill Cemetery -- T2i & Pentax-M 20mm f4 with CPL. Larger Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment