Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Say Cheese

Say Cheese
Say Cheese - Sony NEX-5N & Birns & Sawyer (Tewe) 200mm f3.2 Cine Lens.

The weather has been fantastic the last few days.  Yesterday we decided to ride our bikes to the beach in the evening.  It was a wonderful ride along the beaches and there were so many people came out to enjoy the nice warm weather.  Naturally, I brought my camera with me, and the Birns & Sawyer 200mm f3.2.  I really like this lens and I am even warming up to its bokeh.  Even the naturally vignetting corners look acceptable now, which is part of its charm, I guess.  My thinking is that you can't change the characteristics of a lens, and might as well take advantage of it instead.  With some pictures, they have the "vintage" look, like the one above, shot at either f3.2 or f4.  I only converted it to B&W in CS4. No other changes were made.

1 comment: