Monday, October 5, 2009

Panasonc G1 Repair Update

The camera was sent in on Monday, September 28, and was received on Wednesday September 30. Camera was repaired and mailed back to me on the same day! And, I was supposed to receive it on the 1st of October, but Canada Post didn't attempt to deliver it until October 2nd. Today is the 5th of October, and I still have not received the camera. I am ecstatic about efficient service provided by Panasonic, and yet I am extremely frustrated.

Called Canada Post today and they said it could be because the camera was sent to my work place, and the sender might have forgotten to include the company name. I remember very specifically in my problem description that I sent with the camera, that I included the full return address, including my company's name on the address, care of me. I don't know if I should blame anyone. It just seems that I have had a string of bad luck in the last month or so. I am afraid this won't be the last.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping it's just a some logistic error by Canada Post, and be receiving the camera tomorrow. If the sender has to place a trace of the package, I won't see the camera for another week or so, until the trace is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment