Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. Chu's Garden

Phoebe street is right behind my work building. Frequently, I would take a walk around the area on my lunch time, usually finish my walk on Phoebe street. Mr. Chu's garden is one of the few on that street that has many nice flowers. I usually stop and take some pictures of them.

Yesterday, Mr. Chu saw me taking pictures of his flowers again, and invited me in his front garden. In his 80s, Mr. Chu does not look a day older than 60, so is his wife, Mrs. Chu. I do wonder what their secret to keeping young is. Gardening, perhaps? Feeling Happy all the time, because they both look very happy? I could see that in their eyes. Mr. Chu introduced me to many of his flowers, some of which were kept inside the house. Unfortunately, I am just not good with names of flowers and can't remember them. Mr. Chu said he would show me how to transplant some of the flower trees come spring next year. I felt honoured.

I am sure I will stroll by his garden again, in my lunch time. Who know, I might glow a greener thumb with some experience from Mr. Chu.

Flowers from Mr. Chu's garden:

1D III & Steinheil Culminar 85mm f2.8 @ f2.8. Larger Picture.


1D III & Steinheil Culminar 85mm f2.8 @ f2.8. Larger Picture.


Panasonic G1 & Kodak Cine Ektar 62mm f2. Larger Picture.


Panasonic G1 & Kinotel 75mm f2.5. Larger Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment