Thursday, October 8, 2009

G1 Is Back

So Canada Post screwed up. It took them 6 days to deliver a package from Mississauga to Toronto, which normally should only take a day. The G1 came back with the problem completely fixed. They even replaced the part where the rubber coating that got rubbed off. The only thing I am unhappy about the repair is that they reset the picture count back to zero. Minor gripe aside, I am happy that I get the camera back. It's now performing the way it was designed.

Let me say it again that I am very impressed with the service turn around time (service was done by Professional Electronics). I wish all repairs can be done this fast.

Took it out today and tried the newly acquired Cooke TT&H 25mm f1.4 lens. Very nice lens indeed.


The Rose -- G1 & Cooke Ivotal 25mm f1.4 @ f1.4. Larger Picture.


Waiting for the Street Car -- G1 & Cooke Ivotal 25mm f1.4. Larger Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment