Sunday, August 22, 2010

Red Leaf

Saw this tree today with beautiful fall colours.  It really stood out among all the green trees and grass.  It actually gave me a mild shock -- Is fall already here?  Come to think of it, it's really not that far away.  After all the humid and extremely hot days this summer, I am looking forward to cooler fall temperatures and colourful leaves.

On another note, what I have missed the most from the Canon T2i and 7D (and 1D III), is the sensor dust shaker.  I never had to worry about dust in the sensor of those cameras and after getting used to dust free images, it's almost unbearable to look at pictures taken with the 1D IIn (and the 5D), especially macro shots, where the aperture is very small and shows the dust particles so clearly.  Nothing I can do, unfortunately.  I just need to clean it myself once in a while.

Red Leaf -- 1D IIn & EF 100mm f2.8L.  Click to see larger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment