Sunday, June 12, 2011

New York, New York

Minolta MC W.Rokkor-SI 28mm f2.5 & NEX-5

My colleague Ian and I are in New York City for a three-day training.  I took this as a photographic opportunity.  Walked around the financial district this afternoon, and found that New York City is similar to Toronto.  Lots of constructions going on, especially around Ground Zero area.  In some ways, New York City is like Montreal, where lots of old buildings are surrounded by modern, new buildings.  Lots to see, but unfortunately, not much time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot, does the 28mm work like a 35mm on the NEX? as this shot a very nice balance indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28mm on NEX is equivalent to 42mm, which is no longer wide angle territory, but it's a comfortable angle of view to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lens looks pretty darn sharp. How does the sharpness of this 28mm compare to the Rokkor 35mm f1.8 HH? I believe you have both.

    ReplyDelete