Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Daffodil - NEX-5N & Rollei Planar 50mm f1.8 HFT

Without fail, every spring, nature surprises me with its sudden display of colours when I least expected.  Flowers, buds, and young leaves all seem to have come out seemingly overnight.  Ah, spring!  It's a love/hate season for me.  On one hand, I love the flowers and greens and other colours that feed our senses, but on the other hand, the seasonal allergy from pollen is making me miserable.  Why can't I have my cake, and eat it too?

On a side note, I bought the Sony EVF for my NEX-5N from Adam.  Tried it briefly and I love it.  So much easier to focus for manual lenses, though the eye piece prevents me from seeing the whole screen, because I wear eye glasses.  I guess I will be keeping the 5N for a little while more.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, didn't I tell ya? :-)
    Have the same experience and like my EVF, though I don't use it for every shot, but it has been mounted for months on the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you write a mini review for EVF, is it work the high price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Crix/macman:

    I posted a very brief take on the EVF on today's entry. I will update it once I get to use it bit more.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there...High Park just reported its first cherry blossom today, and expects full bloom by next weekend (12th thereabouts) - are you planning a trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks for the heads up! I will try to make it this year. Very much appreciated!

      Delete