Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Projection Lenses

Streetcar on Empire & Queen
Streetcar on Empire & Queen -- NEX-5N & Kodak Ektagraphic 50mm f1.2. Taken this evening

My crazy passion for the projection lenses has somewhat subsided for the time being.  Still used them once in a while but not as much I used to.  There are still a few projection lenses that I have not had to time to make into a lens yet.  Two very long lenses, 200mm Leitz and 300mm Schneider are too long to be practical and I don't think I have anything helicoid that are long enough for them. I am sure when spring rolls around, and we have more colour around us, I will be using them more.  They are perfect lenses for flowers and greens. But, then again, maybe I will restart the enlarging lens project.

No comments:

Post a Comment