Below are the result. Please keep in mind that it's a very brief test.
- EF 35mm f1.4L Mark I - Auto focus works.
- EF 40mm f2.8 STM - Auto focus works. No longer has the strange aperture issue.
- EF 50mm f1.2L - Auto focus works.
- EF 85mm f1.2L Mark II - Auto focus works
- EF 100mm f2.0 - Auto Focus works
- EF 100mm f2.8L IS Macro - Auto focus not working at all. Works reasonably OK in manual focus, although the aperture setting still can not be set to f2.8.
- EF 135mm f2.8 Soft Focus - Auto Focus works, but not in soft setting 1 or 2. This lens did not work well at all with old A7 firmware version 1.1.
- EF 135mm f2.0L - Auto focus works, but not always accurate. This lens didn't work with old A7 firware version.
- EF 180mm f3.5L - Auto focus does not work at all.
Conclusion: It's definitely an improvement after the A7 was upgraded to version 2.0 firmware. The AF seems slightly faster on all lenses and the big surprise is that the 135mm f2 is now working reasonably well. If your A7 is still on old firmware, it's worth upgrading to version 2.0, at least if you are using Canon AF lenses and the Commlite adapter.
Gas station at night - Sony A7 & Canon EF 135mm f2.0