Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Small Milestone

The last entry marked the 300th post I have written since I moved from LiveJournal and started on BlogSpot. I never expected that I would update the blog as often as I have. I am happy to say that writing for this blog motivates me to take more pictures. Almost daily, I would go out at lunch time and shoot a few pictures around my work place. Yes, I apologize for the same subjects that turns up over and over again. The good thing is, even the same subject can be photographed many times and still look different. This is the beauty of photography.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog. Your comments are appreciated. Hopefully I will continue my enthusiasm and keep the blog updated often.

5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. I find your post enjoyable to read, and intellectually stimulating to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nate, thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very humble, I love your texts and pictures. Your practice of photography fascinates me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yu-lin, when a blog turns someone else onto the hobby that speaks volumes. Did I tell you I am hooked on using manual lenses now on a Panasonic Lumix GH-1. Argh! Look what your writing and inspiration has done to me...and there is a big hole in my pocket. :)

    Appreciate your feedback to me and love watching someone else, even if it is a small window (viewfinder) that we see you and your stuff through.

    Posting up some of my first pics with my new (used) GH-1 and my Canon FD Lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bruno, you make me blush! Thanks for your compliments.

    @Chester, welcome to the world of manual focus lenses. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Look forward to more pictures from your GH1.

    ReplyDelete