Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Couple of Colour Pictures from JML 25mm f0.95

Took the JML 25mm f0.95 TV lens out today and shot some pictures in the evening light. Well, I think I learned a little bit more about what this lens can do. I shot mostly indoors with this lens before and at relatively high ISO and therefore the definition of the pictures were never really good, due to strong noise reduction on the G1. Under good lighting and low ISO, this lens performs admirably, wide open. In fact, I like to shoot this lens at wide apertures. It does create some nice and unique background blurs.

One of the things that I consider is a short coming, and I didn't mention before, is the somewhere long minimum focusing distance at 0.5 meters. For a wide angle, the minimum focusing distance is about 0.3 meters. Not a real big deal, just wished it were a little shorter for close up shots.

JML 25mm f0.95 TV lens @ f0.95 + Panasonic G1


JML 25mm f0.95 TV lens @ f0.95 + Panasonic G1

4 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Where can I buy this lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one for sale on eBay...my ID is deuce10117bii

    ReplyDelete